Description: This is a simple, free program that views a database and transacts custom SQL statements in SQL Server 2000. The SQL-VB connection established here is the foundation of front-end applications in RDBMS's nowadays. This project uses ADO programming techniques.
For More Information
- What do you think about this tip? E-mail the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
- The Best SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Check out our Ask the Experts feature: Our SQL, Database Design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.