When you want to run a query in Query Analyzer, you can press the "F5" key, but there is no equivalent in Enterprise Manager. However, you can press the Windows Popup Menu button and then press the "R" button to pop up the context menu and select "Run" (as well as the other functions offered).
For More Information
- What do you think about this tip? E-mail the editor at email@example.com with your feedback.
- The Best SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Check out our Ask the Experts feature: Our SQL, Database Design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.