Why is link list used to represent different types of data structures? Discuss in detail the circular list.
I could attempt to write a dissertation that was several thousand pages long, but since it has already been written, try the following:
- Anything written by Dr. E. F. Codd
- You'll find some stuff in Kalen Delaney's books.
- You'll find a discussion in Books Online. Search Amazon for "data structures". You'll find several academic dissertations on data storage, linked lists, etc.
- http://research.microsoft.com has loads of articles detailing research being performed at Microsoft.
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- The Best SQL Web Links
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL Server guru is waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft SQL Server Installation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.