What are the features of a database management system?
Find a book by Dr. E.F. Codd for starters. From there, you can select from several thousand more books by various authors. There have been hundreds of thousands of pages about this written with thousands more being written everyday. I wouldn't even know where to begin answering that question.
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- The Best SQL Web Links
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL Server gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.