Stumped by a SQL Server error? Get help troubleshooting the problem right away. We've compiled a list of expert responses and best practices to help you solve errors that occur during various SQL Server processes, from backup and restore to installations and upgrades. If the error you're dealing with is not listed, or if your specific dilemma is not addressed, just ask one of our experts for help and we'll add the response to this ever-growing...
guide of common SQL Server errors.
Backup and restore errors
- Sqldriverconnect error
- Error with pull subscription connection from a remote server
- Error connecting to Web-based application
- Max connections-reached error
- Error with SQL Server driver: Shared memory; connection open
- Error when trying to connect IIS and SQL Server
- Errors when submitting data from Web
Copy and clone errors
Installation and upgrade errors
Log file errors
Login and access errors
- Login fails for user 'myservernameaspnet'
- Mismatched permissions errors after moving SQL Server
- Operating system error when creating or opening a physical device
- Problem trying to connect with the sa account
- Login errors caused by memory problems
- Can't log in with 'sa' and 'password'
- Error running a stored procedure that references a remote server
- Query works fine in Query Analyzer, but error via ASP
- Missing keyword error when using ON DELETE and ON UPDATE on same table
- Problem creating trigger to update reservations table
- Foreign key must reference a unique key
More error-related resources rom SearchSQLServer.com