The command DBCC TRACESTATUS can be used to get the status information for trace flag(s) currently turned on. Here...
is the syntax:
DBCC TRACESTATUS (trace# [,...n])To get the status information for all trace flags currently turned on, use -1 for the trace#.
Here is an example:
DBCC TRACESTATUS(-1) GOUse the DBCC TRACEON command to turn on the specified trace flag.
DBCC TRACEON (trace# [,...n])To turn off the specified trace flag(s), use the DBCC TRACEOFF command.
DBCC TRACEOFF (trace# [,...n])
For More Information
- What do you think about this tip? E-mail the editor at email@example.com with your feedback.
- The Best SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Check out our Ask the Experts feature: Our SQL, Database Design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.