Embarcadero PowerSQL eases SQL development for Eclipse application developers by improving productivity and reducing errors.
Embarcadero PowerSQL offers code completion, real-time error checking, code formatting and objection variation tools to help streamline SQL coding tasks.
Embarcadero Technologies Inc. added the following features to PowerSQL:
- SQL Code Assist ensures total object name accuracy, even when not connected to a database, as well as real-time SQL syntax validation.
- SQL Project Insight provides project-level SQL file cataloging and search features to help streamline project organization and maintenance.
- Migration Wizard imports data sources from Eclipse Data Tools Platform project (DTP) or Quest TOAD.
- Data Source Explorer enables users to navigate, search, extract DDL, execute commands and browse an outline view without opening the SQL file.
- Formatting profiles ensures consistent code layout for easy review and extension. Profiles can be customized and shared.
System requirements: Microsoft Windows 2003, XP, Vista (32-bit), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10; 512 MB memory and 512 MB disk space.
Pricing: Please contact the company for pricing information.