Greg is the President and founder of Edgewood Solutions, a technology services company delivering professional services and product solutions for Microsoft SQL Server. He has been working with relational database technology since 1997 and has experience with Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server. He has authored numerous articles and has delivered several presentations at regional SQL Server users groups and national SQL Server events.
Greg is also the founder of the New Hampshire SQL Server Users Group. Greg holds a degree in Management Information Services from The University of Rhode Island. Contact him at 603.566.4928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Greg Robidoux, Founder, Principal Database Engineer, Edgewood Solutions
- SQL Server error message: "Server out of memory"
- Back up tables from SQL Server 2005 database to a file
- Synchronize databases on two separate active servers
- Restore SQL Server 2000 backups in SQL Server 2005
- Restoring a SQL Server database with a corrupt data file
- Configure log shipping between SQL Server 2000 and 2005
- Restoring from msdb with only .mdf and .ldf files
- Extended stored procedure to back up databases
- Back up stored procedure only
- Change tempdb from 'C' drive
- Restoring database without .mdf file
- Transaction log space verses data space
- Shrinking SQL Server 2000 backup size
- Configuring backups at the standby database
- Recovering lost data by examining transaction logs
- I'm running a defrag on a test system -- will it work the same in the production system?
- Resolve errors received when restoring a database in SQL Server
- Restoring tables without a backup
- What's the best approach for restoring MSDB on another server?
- Restoring a database without a backup