Andrew develops applications as consultant, project manager, trainer, and principal of Novick Software. His firm specializes in implementing solutions to business operations problems using the Microsoft tool set: SQL Server, ASP, ASP.Net, Visual Basic and VB.Net. He holds a degree in Computer Science and an MBA and has been programming for the past 34 years.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Andrew Novick
- Nullable fields in a table
- Connecting Visual Basic to SQL Server
- Stored procedures in Crystal Reports
- Storing an image file in SQL Server
- Storing large amounts of data as ntext data type
- Stored procedures looking at different databases
- Code trigger that captures login and system date
- Stored procedures and remote procedure calls
- Using newid in SQL Server to insert records in parent-child tables
- How to use results from one stored procedure in another
- How to display the XML result of 'Select For XML Explicit'
- Find S_name & S_marks of which student gets 2nd highest marks in table
- Creating and altering views on SQL Server
- SQL Server primary database backup options
- What is a trigger?
- Determine the no. of rows in a table
- Split lists with a T-SQL UDF