To migrate data from a SQL Server database to a DB2 database, I would recommend using a free tool that ships with...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
SQL Server 2000 named Data Transformation Services (DTS). I would recommend reviewing the following URLs for valuable information to address your needs:
- DTS overview (February 2004 response)
- Performance tuning tips for SQL Server DTS
- SQL Server Data Transformation Services (DTS) best practices
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough SQL Server questions from Greg Robidoux and Jeremy Kadlec are available here.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, SQL Server, DB2, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft SQL Server Installation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.