Hello, here are my latest book's details, which are taken from the Apress web site.
Beginning SQL Server 2000 DBA: From Novice to Professional
By Tony Bain, Baya Pavliashvili, Joseph Sack, Michael Benkovich, Brian Freeman
Published: Jan 2004
Chapter 1: Being a DBA
Chapter 2: SQL Server Installation
Chapter 3: Creating a Database
Chapter 4: DML and Querying
Chapter 5: Basic Management Tasks
Chapter 6: Security
Chapter 7: Networking
Chapter 8: Backup and Recovery
Chapter 9: Replication
Chapter 10: Development with T-SQL
Chapter 11: Data Warehousing and Analysis
Chapter 12: Data Transformation Services
Chapter 13: Monitor, Profile, Tune
Chapter 14: Keeping the Plates Spinning
I hope this helps, and I am sure you with enjoy and benefit from this book.
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough SQL Server questions from Tony Bain are available here.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig deeper on Microsoft SQL Server Installation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.