Hello, here are my latest book's details, which are taken from the Apress web site.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Beginning SQL Server 2000 DBA: From Novice to Professional
By Tony Bain, Baya Pavliashvili, Joseph Sack, Michael Benkovich, Brian Freeman
Published: Jan 2004
Chapter 1: Being a DBA
Chapter 2: SQL Server Installation
Chapter 3: Creating a Database
Chapter 4: DML and Querying
Chapter 5: Basic Management Tasks
Chapter 6: Security
Chapter 7: Networking
Chapter 8: Backup and Recovery
Chapter 9: Replication
Chapter 10: Development with T-SQL
Chapter 11: Data Warehousing and Analysis
Chapter 12: Data Transformation Services
Chapter 13: Monitor, Profile, Tune
Chapter 14: Keeping the Plates Spinning
I hope this helps, and I am sure you with enjoy and benefit from this book.
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough SQL Server questions from Tony Bain are available here.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.