Photos can be stored in image columns inside a table. There is significant information about storing, retrieving...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
and manipulating image datatypes within Books Online. Since I am a DBA and do not do ASP, I do not have any code samples. But, there are dozens of code samples to do precisely what you want located within MSDN, the MSDN Web site, and numerous other ASP Web sites.
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough SQL Server questions from Michael Hotek are available here.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, SQL Server, DB2, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft SQL Server Installation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.