2) Is there any way that I schedule the job to not run during a holiday?
1.To accomplish running a job on the first and third Saturday of the month you would create two job schedules.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Here are the steps:
A. On the Job Properties/Schedules tab click the New Schedule button.
B. From the Edit Job Schedule dialog click the Change button.
C. Create a schedule to run the 1st Saturday of every month. Click OK.
D. Repeat steps 1 -- 3 for the third Saturday of the month.
2. As far as I know, there is not a way to suspend a scheduled job from running on certain days.
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- The Best SQL Web Links
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft SQL Server Installation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.