SELECT c.profilename, c.loginuser, s.company, s.product , s.filedescription, i.systemserialnumber FROM hstcomputers C FULL OUTER JOIN sigsoftware S, hstIdentification i ON c.id = i.id AND s.sigid = i.sigidI know the third table in the FROM is the wrong syntax, but I am not 100% sure how it should be, as everything I have read is based around joining two tables.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Select columns From table1 inner join table2 on table1.col1 = table2.col2 Inner join table3 on table1.col1 = table3.col2 Inner join table4 on table2.col1 = table4.col5 Inner join table5 on table3.col1 = table5.col17Etc.
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough SQL Server questions from Michael Hotek are available here.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- The Best SQL Web Links
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, SQL Server, DB2, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft SQL Server Installation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.