select spid from sysprocesses where loginame like 'fordna1%' and login_time < (getdate() - .5)I want to run this process as a job two times daily.
Declare @var nvarchar(255) Select @var = 'kill ' + convert(varchar(7),spid) from sysprocesses where loginame like 'fordna1%' and login_time < (getdate() - .5) Exec sp_executesql @var
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough SQL Server questions from Michael Hotek are available here.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- The Best SQL Web Links
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, SQL Server, DB2, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft SQL Server Installation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.