I am trying to access SQL Server 7.0 from Linux via a PERL script. I am having difficulty finding a way to get...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
this to function. Any suggestions? Any Web pages, books or reference materials I could/should research? Thanks!
I have five choices of how to do this listed on the following page: http://www.mssqlserver.com/faq/conect-perl.asp
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- The Best SQL Web Links
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL Server guru is waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft SQL Server Installation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.