I am trying to access SQL Server 7.0 from Linux via a PERL script. I am having difficulty finding a way to get...
this to function. Any suggestions? Any Web pages, books or reference materials I could/should research? Thanks!
I have five choices of how to do this listed on the following page: http://www.mssqlserver.com/faq/conect-perl.asp
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Microsoft SQL Server Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- The Best SQL Web Links
- Have a SQL Server tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL Server questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL Server guru is waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.